Sunday, June 9, 2013

My third day in Morgantown

In The Morning of third Day I Went Directly to the Reception to Ask Them If I Can Change My Room .They Ask Me If I Have Any Problem, I Said No. Just I Feel Lonely, Scared Because It was The Last Room on Dark Place. They Change My Room to A Bigger One. I Asked Them If They Have Someone Help Me Carrying The Bags Because I Have 4 Bags , Two Of Them are Heavy Almost 60 Bound And Backpack , Sport Handbag And Some Other Thing . When They Tell Me The Only Thing They Can Help Me With, Is Take The Cart Bags And Bring It Back. I Smiled Because Morgantown is a Mountain Area with Beautiful Weather but a Hard Streets Up And Down, It’s Hard for Cars What About Someone He Will Push or Pull Bags Almost for One Mile. I took It To My Room, And Put Heavies One Inside It Then Started Pushing To The New Room Really It Was Hard When I Arrived To My New One I Take 30 Minute Relaxing Time , then went Back, Again But Without The Cart Bags I Returned it To The Reception , For More Two Times I Moved All My Things To The New One. When I Finished I Took A Nap. When I Woke Up I Checked The Time Its Midnight , realized I Didn't Take A Nap, I Eat The Pillow .

No comments:

Post a Comment