Saturday, June 1, 2013

My Second day in Morgantown

 
 
My friend drive me to my hotel , I take the room , I'm confusing this is the room I booked or not because it was small and the Room place like in valley after that I understand its motel not hotel , I think should be a deference  between them, I put my thing inside and I make some thing to eat , in the med night I call the airport to ask a bout if my bag arrived or not they said your bag arrive , my feeling in this moments  like some one win World Cup in soccer I'm dancing singing jumping all of them in same time ... LOL  because this bag have all my clothes inside it,  if I lose it they will ask for bills , value and how I  prove it because I didn't  bring the bills and I'm not remember what inside the bags .... LOL , the problem it was I need some clothes to change , take shower after long day and I will lose my time to buy new thing and I will join the IEP  after one day it was big problem , thank god it's back .
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment