Sunday, June 16, 2013

Decision in Morgantown


 

My story about smoking. I’m heavy smoker, I smoked every place allowed, in the bed, bath, you will not imagine what I’m doing to my health. Before a long time my mother many time she ask me to stoop smoke, I tried to stop smoking more than one and the long one is a year. After I enrolled to IEB in West Virginia University. There is no time to enjoy the cigarette, I don’t have time to smoke.  somebody said they will forbidden the smoking in campus when June first. I decided to stoop, until now I stoped almost for tow week. Some times after the launch or dinner I really want to take one cigarette. Yesterday almost take one, until this moment I’m still stoped, I wish this time to be the last time and never go back to smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment