Monday, June 10, 2013

My fourth day in morgantown



I woke up early in the morning of fourth day in Morgantown. I don't know where to go, I stayed inside the room looking to the TV, changing the channel. I found series named warehouse. It was my lucky because they reply all the series in the weekend. Afternoon I call my friend to ask him a favor, helping me find office to rent car because the day was Sunday everything will be close.  He picked me to find some offices open to rent a car. After we look for more than one , finally we found one open and he have cars , I take one but I realized I don't know the way to my hotel , my friend help me again . I ask him if he have computer and Internet to download the new North America map inside my gbs, I need only to download the map. He solve the problem by giving me his gbs and take mine to fix it, thanks to him for everything he did for me without any relations connecting me with him. This will prove he is a good, nice and gentleman.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment