Sunday, June 23, 2013

Delicious dinner


Before 5 days I drove Mr. anas and Mr. meShari to their home .when we arrived Mr.meshari insist to come inside to drink Arabic coffee and tea.I enjoyed my stay with them because they are generous people .
didn't feel I'm stranger. I felled am one of them. They let play succor in PlayStation with them , I won some of the games. When I want to go, they insist to come for dinner.

I accept the invitation at 8 o'clock  When I went there all of them waiting for me and smiling, I felled comfortable.


Mr. meShari make a delicious kabsa. I enjoyed the dinner and how he cook it. The kabsa sometimes contain meat or chicken with rice but every country make it different cook and how to cook it. I learn from his experience because I know a little bit how to cook and I will try his way in cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment