Sunday, June 23, 2013

Buy a car

                       

Almost for two week ago. I’m searching for used car and new one.

I'm comparing between them. The used car cheaper but I have to do something to make it like new one. If anything happen, I have to look for someone to fix it. I will lost my time, which it’s important to me because I’m student.

The new one have warranty and expansive but if anything happen I call the dealer they will come to fix it .the time is important.


After two week I decided to buy a new one. I choose jeep patriot because I can use it all year not for the summer only. Before five days I turn the rented car. Took taxi from airport to the dealer .I bring with me everything they will ask for .finally I bought it after long time of searching and comparing.

No comments:

Post a Comment