Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My normal day in morgantown


I will write about Morgantown because I live there now. It’s a small city but the weather is beautiful, silent and nice people .my normal day start when I woke up from sleep. I make something to eat after that I go to IEP .when I finish classes some time I go back to my apartment, sometime no. If I went to my apartment, I change my clothes, wash .After that I go to Starbucks to eat snacks, hot drink. Then I go see car dealer because I’m looking for new car. I want car For all year not for summer only, I’m looking for SUV . First thing I thought about is used car but my brother gave me advice, he said to me If you have enough money buy a new one better than used because if Anything happen with the new one you call direct for the dealer they will come to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment